Thursday, October 11, 2012

Birthday girl Lindsey

Hi!
Lindsey(LoveGossip4Life) was spotted leaving her fabolous house just five minutes ago! She seemed quite happy because her birthday is coming very-very soon! As always she wore something really chic and classy. How do You like her outfit? Lindsey as always agreed to answer some interviewers questions:

What do You plan for Your birthday?- "I want a quiet party with my closest friends"
Where are You planning to go ATM?- "I'm going out for a little shopping"
What would be the best gift for Your birthday?- "I'd really-really want to be a National Covergirl on my birthday!"

 Vote for Lindsey and wish her a happy birthday!

'till the next time
Lou

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Cute post :P And I didn't even know I had that jacket! haha

    ReplyDelete